Thursday, March 14, 2013

Zomaar een kaartje van mij




Couple weeks ago i received some happy mail from Christa  With some beautiful design-papers. So I decided to make a card with one of the papers. While I was busy my eye caught a piece of paper in the craft-box from my friend Alida. I was instantly in love with the flowers on that piece of paper. And the colors matched perfect with the design-paper I was working with.


Together they make a great card. Some matching pearls and I was totally happy with the result.

Monday I will show you an other card I've made with the beautiful papers I've received from Christa

5 comments:

  1. Wat een geweldig mooi kaartje, echt prachtig! Groetjes Yolanda B)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtig, dat past inderdaad super bij elkaar! En wat ben jij toch een kei in CAS!

    Fijn weekend, groetjes,
    Marit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Schitterend eenvoudig! Héél mooi!!
    Groetjes

    ReplyDelete