Sunday, March 25, 2012

One sketch two cards

1 Sketch 2 totaal verschillende kaartjes.

1 Sketch 2 total different cards 


Beiden doen mee aan 3 challenges.

Both join 3 challenges.



Voor mijn 2de kaartje heb ik een stempeltje gebruikt die mijn vriendin Alida heeft gekregen met een swap toen ik hem zag was ik opslag verliefd zo'n lief konijntje. 

For my 2nd card I have a used a little stamp which my girlfriend Alida has gotten with a swap. When I saw him I was in love with this sweet little Bunny. 


 Dus heeft Alida me uitgedaagd er iets moois van te maken. Wel Alida dit is wat ik ermee heb gemaakt.


So Alida has challenged me to make something beautiful with it. So this is what I've created with it Alida.




Bedankt dat je een kijkje kwam nemen op mijn blog. Ook bedankt voor jullie lieve reactie!


Thank you for taking time to visit my blog. I also want to thank you for your sweet comment!

3 comments:

  1. Your scripture card is so elegant! the colors, pearls & scripture are perfect. Thanks for playing with us @ Word Art Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so soft and lovely, the inside is a sweet surprise!! The colors, stitching, and your layout are all wonderful! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stampin' Sisters in Christ!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty. I especially love the papers that you used on the little bunny card and those green rhinestones.Thanks for sharing with the Stampin' Sisters in Christ. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete