Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year

A New Year, new opportunities, new challenge's, but before I talk about my card I want to wish you all a Happy New year with lots of love, happines and laughter for you, your family's and loved ones.

We had a great time with Christmas, enjoying diner with our family, and the kids are overloaded with presents from Santa (read grandparents)

So to my card now.  It is a birthdaycard for my father. 

 

I've used the sketch from CPS-Cards 
The inspiration challenge from  City Crafter Challenge Blog - save the date- 
I placed the birthdaydate from my father at the bottom of the card.


My card also fitts in with the challenge from Inspirational Card Challenge - Any sketch goes.

Hope you like it.

10 comments:

  1. this is such a great vintage card :) thanks for playing at ICSketches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card for your Dad ... Thanks so much for sharing it with us at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  3. your Dad will be very happy! :)
    thanks for playing at ICSketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card for you father, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Sientje, love your colour scheme, thanks for joining us at ICSketches this week.
    Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful :)Thanks for playing at ICSketches

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great, vintage inspired card. Many thanks for joining in with ICSketches this week.

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card! Thank you for playing at ICS XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so CUTE!!! Thanks for joining us at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous card.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete