Saturday, June 25, 2011

Trust in the Lord

I made this card for the challenge from Less is More. When i saw the sketch i knew directly how i wanted  to make my card.

I've used my new sentiment stamps. I bought them  at the online store from Clear Dollar stamps, and i am so happy with them!


For the card, first i embossed two lines and between this lines i placed 3 round masks and colourd a background with my inks. Then i stamped the flowers.

Hope you like my card.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog.

20 comments:

  1. What a super card!
    This is terrific. I love the stamps too!
    Thanks so much for joining us!
    Chrissie
    Lady LIM
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea with the masking, it looks fab x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smashing take on this challenge

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! It was a great idea to sponge round the circles to make the background and I love the flower silhouettes in the paler areas. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like your card, it's FAB
    Love the black against the yellow, so striking
    Thank you very much
    Diva LIM mandi
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. the masking is great. I love yellow, so this appeals to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a beautiful card and the sentiment stamp is lovely. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful! I am going to have to try your technique. It's just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Love the colors...and the sentiment! My Card

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pale yellow and the flower silhouettes. lovely take on the challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely lovely card.
    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, love the colours. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really lovely entry, great colours too.

    KAth x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Heel mooi Sientje! De achtergrond is heel mooi ingekleurd met inkt!

    Liefs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card. Great job on it. Good luck in the challenge. Victoria :)

    ReplyDelete