Friday, April 16, 2010

A little bit to sweet, but.......

For now i'm going to write my blog in english. I know my english is not very well, but because i take part of some challenges that are english writed it looks better to me to write in english by now, so everyone can understand. I know, there is a possibility to place a translation icon on my blog but i don't know how to do that.

Well, back to the card that i wanted to post today. For me it's a little bit to sweet, but..... i made it for a little girl that's going to celebrate her third birthday tomorrow. So, i used a 3D image from Strawberry Shortcake. I hope she likes it. And of course the colour pink because most off the little girls love pink and prinseses. I have chosen a bleu basic otherwise the card would be to pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment